Japan Prepaid SIM Card
"Prepaid Data SIM for Enjoy Japan Travel"
provides Japan quality internet network to foreign(tourists) visiting in Japan.
Japan Local SIMYou can use the same 4G/LTE high-speed network Japanese people use. The population coverage rate is over 99%.
Fit to Any Device3-in-1 type for all SIM sizes (standard SIM, micro SIM and nano SIM). Available with most devices.
24 Hours 365 Days Support24 hours 365 days customer support by telephone (English / Chinese / Korean / Japanese).
Easy to ConnectReady to use, no activation required. You can start using it easily as soon as you arrived in Japan.
You can choose various plans, from Minimum to Maximum Capacity.
|SIM card size||3-in-1 SIM (standard SIM, micro SIM, nano SIM)|
Service available anywhere in Japan.
* The population coverage rate is over 99%.
4G/LTE (Maximum 788Mbps downlink / 50Mbps uplink)
* Transmission rate depends on your device.
* 3G (W-CDMA) network is available outside of LTE coverage.
24 hours 365 days, customer support by phone.
* Customer support is available in English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese.
Service and Communication Specifications
- This package can only be used in Japan.
- This package can only be used with unlocked LTE and W-CDMA devices.
- This package is designed specifically for data communications and does not support SMS or voice calls.
- The period of Service availability varies depending on your package. Service period cannot be extended.
- The date of first communications is the service start date.
- Your first use of the service should be prior to the end of December 2019.
- Network coverage is described on NTT DOCOMO's Web site (Japanese only).
- It is not possible to return the package or obtain a refund once the payment corresponding to the purchase of the package has been made, no matter whether or not the service has been applied for.
- It is not possible to change the plan once the package has been purchased.
- A private IP address is assigned to this package. However, this does not guarantee that all applications and services are operable.
- The transmission speed provided here is the maximum value defined by the technical standard and does not indicate the actual transmission speed.
- This service is available with best-effort delivery, and therefore the actual transmission speed may vary according to traffic conditions and network load.
- Disconnection may occur when a connection remains established past the specified period of time or when a period of no data transmission continues.
- This service uses radio waves. Even within a coverage area, the service may not be available indoors or depending on surrounding obstacles (buildings, train, etc.). In certain cases, this service may not be available on the upper floors of high-rise buildings even without obstacles.
- The initial PIN code is set to "0000." For an explanation of how to set the PIN code please refer to your device's user manual.
The following frequencies and bandwidth are supported. Please check if your device supports one of them.
LTE: Band 1 (2,100 MHz) / Band 19 (800 MHz) / Band 21 (1,500 MHz) / Band 3 (1,800 MHz; only available in the Tokyo, Osaka, and Nagoya metropolitan regions)
3G (W-CDMA): Band 1 (2,100 MHz) / Band 6/19 (800 MHz)
Handling the SIM card
- When handling the SIM card, do not apply more load than necessary. Incorrect handling of the SIM card may damage the card and your device.
- Do not touch the metal terminal part and always keep them clean for use.
- If you touched the metal terminal part, wipe it with a dry and soft cloth before use.
- When storing the SIM card, do not place it in locations where it can be exposed to direct sunlight and high temperatures.
- Take notes or use other means to retain the information that you registered in the SIM card. INPLUS is not responsible for any loss of such registered information.
- Before removing the SIM card, wear gloves and always turn off the power.
- If a child is the user then parent or guardian should supervise the handling of the SIM card. Make sure that the child user is using the SIM card as instructed.
- Do not place the SIM card in a microwave or other cookware or high-pressure containers.
- Do not use or leave the SIM card near fire or a stove, or other places where it can be exposed to high temperatures. The SIM card may melt, generate heat and smoke, catch fire, malfunction or lose data.
- Keep out of reach of infants. Accidental swallowing and injuries may occur.